Protecting Innocent Contractors From Unscrupulous Homeowners
Not Knowing the Law Can Kill Your Business
Complying with the Home Improvement Act is essential and deviating from the law can mean:
- YOU DON’T GET THE MONEY FOR THE JOB
- YOU CAN GET A JUDGMENT AGAINST YOU NOT ONLY FOR THE MONEY THE HOMEOWNER PAID YOU, BUT UP TO THREE TIMES THAT AMOUNT
- YOU HAVE TO PAY THE HOMEOWNERS’ ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS
- YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR OWN ATTORNEY TO DEFEND YOU
- YOU CAN GET FINED BY THE NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS
- YOU COULD LOSE YOUR LICENSE
- YOU CAN LOSE YOUR BUSINESS
- YOU CAN BE PERSONALLY SUED, PUTTING YOUR OWN ASSETS AT RISK EVEN IF YOU VOLUNTARILY SHUT DOWN
BUT YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
For over 20 years, we have represented both homeowners and contractors in home improvement claims. Having experienced both sides of the issue, we know what it takes to protect your future and the future of your business. We have taught other lawyers how to prosecute and defend these cases and helped draft legislation regarding home improvements. Do not sit idly by when the stakes are so high.
We Want to Help You
Suing unscrupulous contractors who rip off homeowners may be okay, but suing you because you didn’t go to law school is when we step in. Contact us today!
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK
PROTECTING INNOCENT CONTRACTORS FROM UNSCRUPULOUS HOMEOWNERS
Sign up for our monthly newsletter, The Contractor’s Counsel, to receive up-to-date law news, law changes, and fact patterns filed against contractors.
* E-BOOK DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL. NEWSLETTER SIGNUP IS NOT REQUIRED TO RECEIVE THE FREE E-BOOK.
Contact our firm for a free strategy session. Our firm can help you determine if your contract complies with the Home Improvement Regulations of New Jersey.
Early morning and evening appointments are available! We are ready to meet you at your convenience so you can do your job when you need to!